Just about any organization, regardless of size, faces some sort of cyber risk. As technology becomes more complex and sophisticated, the threats you face are increasing at an alarming rate. Help protect your business by:
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations through professional assistance.
- Always updating your online security with new passwords, spam filtering, etc.
- Keeping your employees updated on regulations and policies.
- Purchasing a Cyber Liability insurance policy.
How do you prevent further damage when breached?
- Act fast! Respond quickly to minimize the severity of the incident.
- Diagnose the severity and point of breach.
- Protect your partners! Let your customers, employees, and vendors know immediately.
- Apply the lessons learned to avoid a future breach
At Weaver & Associates, our main goal is educating and protecting our clients from the risks associated with running their business.
Contact us TODAY to discuss Cyber Liability / Data Breach Coverage.